August 9, 2012 - 4:16pm
Washington Farm Bureau is the legislative and regulatory watchdog for farmers and ranchers in Washington state.
Farm Bureau is actively involved in both legislative and regulatory activities on behalf of family farmers at the county, state, and national levels. Our mission is to ensure that farmers and ranchers can continue to do what they do best, feed the world, while also complying with the complex laws passed by elected officials and implemented by governments at all levels. Farm Bureau works to ensure that the farmer’s voice is heard.
Services to Farm Bureau members include:
- Full-time lobbyists, representing Farm Bureau interests at the Washington State Legislature and on regulatory issues
- Legislative tracking of state and federal issues
- Updates on state legislative actions
- Regulatory monitoring of state agencies
- Political education programs and events, including our annual Legislative Days in Olympia, DC Days trips, and a biennial Campaign Management Seminar.